 |
| The Jones |
The other day, I stopped in to see some friends of mine who were in town. Hilary had been in the country teaching when she had to have a emergency medical procedure. Her husband, Arthur had to catch a quick flight from England to be by her side. The operation went well and after being bedridden for a week, she was up and about. So I stopped in to see her before they flew back home and snapped a photo. I heard that they had a doctor on the flight with them, plus oxygen on the way home. Then within 24 hours of getting home, she was back in the hospital with more systoms. So please be praying for them both as they adjust and recover from all the excitement. It is truly a blessing to know the people that God calls to his service and to watch how He orchestras everything for His glory!
No comments:
Post a Comment