| Splurge with a coffee and some cribbage! |
At the beginning of the break, I flew down to Singapore for 10 days. It was a much needed break and I am thankful for encouraging friends, air con, cribbage, and meat. One of the highlights of my trip was returning to the school I worked at a number of years ago and teach the elementary chapels! I love talking about the Word of God!
| Training teachers |
On Friday, I worked at school. I will be finishing the school year as the head of the elementary. So I wanted to get a semblance of order and agendas in line, so at least the first week runs smoothly. I will still be fulfilling the roles of Academic Director, US History Teacher, Sub, Admissions Test giver, and general Filler. So prayers are needed.
10 weeks to go!
Love hearing what you're up to! Sounds like you are super busy!
ReplyDelete