I walked into school this morning and found our maintence team out sweeping the roads...the public lane that leads to the school. That was too much!
It was a good start with the high school assembly (see Lip Sync Message blog).
Then I had a library class first period and the team was getting their school tours. The students would see them come in and straighten up, but only until the tour moved on. However it is a good class and today, we practiced notetaking with an article about the Pacific NW Tree Octopus.(Look it up if you don't believe me).
Later in the morning I had a couple meetings with the team as a part of the leadership team and the planning committee.
After that I had my US History class and one of the team members came in to observe for about 10 minutes.
A lot is happening today that never has happened the rest of the year. It is quite amazing and the staff is talking about it.
Very interesting! On to day two!
It was a good start with the high school assembly (see Lip Sync Message blog).
Then I had a library class first period and the team was getting their school tours. The students would see them come in and straighten up, but only until the tour moved on. However it is a good class and today, we practiced notetaking with an article about the Pacific NW Tree Octopus.(Look it up if you don't believe me).
Later in the morning I had a couple meetings with the team as a part of the leadership team and the planning committee.
After that I had my US History class and one of the team members came in to observe for about 10 minutes.
A lot is happening today that never has happened the rest of the year. It is quite amazing and the staff is talking about it.
Very interesting! On to day two!
No comments:
Post a Comment