So on Friday, it was announced at the end of school that there would be no school on Monday. We already were off for the elections of Tuesday. It wa deemed a security risk to come in on Monday. So I am at home working on grades and getting ready for our visit next week. The streets have been fairly quite. There is a two day 'silent' period before the big election vote on Tuesday. So all the campaigning is done and no more rallies can take place. We will see what all this brings about.
Was thinking of having an Election Party on Tuesday and watch the returns, but not sure how it is done here, so figured I would head into work and get some stuff done there. We will see.
Just continue to pray for this country!
Was thinking of having an Election Party on Tuesday and watch the returns, but not sure how it is done here, so figured I would head into work and get some stuff done there. We will see.
Just continue to pray for this country!
No comments:
Post a Comment