Saturday, December 14, 2013

Busy December

 I know, I know, I have not put up a blog post of late..but I really have some good reasons.  The main one being how busy the end of term is with all the last minute programs and grades and.. well you know.  So that is the main issue.

The second one is that now that we are in a higher load shedding time of winter, I do not have power as often and by the time I get home in the evenings, I just want to fix my hot water bottles and jump into my down sleeping bag and go to sleep in warmth. Sometime I think when I pay my rent, that it would be cheap just to buy a storage unit and sleep there, cause that seems like all I am really paying for - a storage unit.

 It is nice to be home on the weekends...oh wait, that hasn't been true for about a month of weekends. How am I so busy when I know so few people here?  Headed out to a village in the next valley this morning to deliver some presents.

Well guess that is all for today. I havemore news on my adventures this weekend that I will relay to you later.  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment