Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Fog... a new experience for me
Yup, woke up this morning and looked at the window and thought... did the mountains move? There was a dense blanket of fog hanging in the tree tops, blocking the surrounding hills. It was a bit eerie. But on the up side it was warmer. As I walked in to work, people suddenly appeared in front of me and the cars' headlights glowed like synchronized-swimming UFOs. Even turning up the lane to school was unsettling because I could not see the end of the lane. But BC, the faithful dog, at the end of the lane came trotting towards me, so I knew I was headed in the right direction. (BTW BC is the name I gave him because when I first saw him he had a green waste basket around his neck and he was trying to shake it off. So I called him BC for Basket Case.) I am sure that the fog will burn off later, but I have never seen it before, here in the valley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment