


Feb. 2 was a great day! I woke in the morning to hear a reading of dad's annual ode to this majestic beast, then I went to Nepali church. After church, a group of friends got together to celebrate the grand ground PIG! We had a brunch of scrambled eggs, pancakes, sausage patties (although the sausage was not ground PIG, it was ground chicken),and juice. There was also a Nepali dish that I can not recall a name for, but tastes wonderful with maple syrup on. After we ate, I read one of my favorite stories,
Geoffrey Groundhog Predicted the Weather, as a way of informational entertainment. Got home and made dinner for the others and told the story again. Then at 8 PM, I checked the state-side news and watched as Punxsutawney Phil predicted that Spring was about to spring. The weather today has felt a bit warmer!
So Happy Ground PIG day to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment