Sunday, February 10, 2013

Moving, Moving, Moving..very slowly

On Friday I tripped  going up the stairs at school. I really hurt my knee cap, but I saved my tea cup! The bruising is still coming in but the  whole body is pretty stiff. On Friday evening as I was coming out of my room I tripped again and twisted my ankle...on the other feet. It is really painful still too and some bruising happen there too.  So needless to say, on Saturday I laid low and just rested because on Sunday I moved to a new house. There is a family at my school, that is leaving for a six month furlough and I will be house sitting for them during their absence. Unfortunately I had all my stuff packed up already, which was good, considering the injuries I sustained, and have some friends who have a car coming over to help me get moved. I am hoping that it goes smoothly and I can get settled quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment