The other day, one of the teachers in the high school shared the book, You are Special at the high school assembly. As I sat listening to a book I have read many times before, it was a great reminder that it is in God, and Him only, that my worth and value comes from. I need to seek His presence daily to be reminded of that. So today as I was walking to school and praying for my day, I thought about the fact that many will try and label me as one thing or another and yet those opinions do not matter. I said out loud, " Then let them judge away!" It is so comforting to know that God, who made me, deems me worthy to be his child because of Christ's willingness to pay the ultimate price!
As I entered the school grounds, I could feel the stars and dots falling off....boing!
No comments:
Post a Comment