 |
| The Closed Street |
 |
| Signs? What Signs?! |
 |
| The Main Road |

Walking home each day, I have to cross the main street in my suburb. Right now it is under construction. There are signs everywhere that say the road is closed... yet the signs apparently are only a suggestion as the motorcycles and bikes ignore the signs and proceed through the construction. Yesterday I watched as two men pushed a large sewer pipes down the road ( fortunately gravity was working with them) and about seven motorcycles swerved in and around, honking their horns as these men rolled this huge pipe around. At other times I have seen a couple of the taxis drive through the construction too, ignoring the signs and kicking up dirt and dust. I just keep wondering if there aren't some big enough holes along the road that they might just fall into. When I am in countries like this,I appreciate the over cautious rules and means that my home land keeps to keep traffic moving and pedestrians safe.
 |
| Rolling the Ppes |
No comments:
Post a Comment