Today whilr I was eating breakfast, a rat ran between the fridge and the dish cupboard! I jumped. When I moved into this place had been tales of a rat, but all the "rat traps' never caught anything. So I guess I need to find a better rat trap!
Since killing anything in this culture is grievous, they only sell these trays that you smear a glue on and then put food in the middle of, with the idea that the critter steps onto the tray to get the food and glues itself to the tray. You are then suppose to pick up this tray and carry the critter outside and some how release it to the wild. ( Not sure how you are suppose to get the critter off the plate, but anyways...)
All I know is that I want it gone!
I'm glad you finally saw IT. Hope you have success at getting rid of it.
ReplyDelete