Saturday, April 27, 2013

Shopping with Friends and Strangers

On Thursday, a friend and I were walking along the road when she saw a  clothing store and wanted to try on a couple things. (By couple I mean 25!). Now as many of you know... I am not a fashion guru nor claim to be one, but I said I would help.  And I think that I fulfilled my part of the bargain.  As my friend would try on clothes, I would give my opinion and if I wasn't sure, I would stop a woman, who happen to be walking by and ask her for her help. It was quite funny for the shopkeeper, as I would call out and ask total strangers to give my modelling friend  their opinions. I think I got about 4 different women to stop and "help". My friend eventually bought something and I was glad to escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment