Thursday, April 11, 2013

Made It Back to the Valley

Just to let you know that I have made it back to the valley!
I had a good trip to Tansen and the seminar went well. I enjoy teaching new ideas and concepts to people. I was doing a seminar on Worldview. It is a foreign concept here. But all the reviews were very encouraging and I am praying that they can start to think more about their own worldview and how it effects their teaching.

The trip there was about 12 hours on local bus, with the last two hours in a crowded taxi. There were five of us on the training team.  We were all glad to get to the hotel and fall out of the car.   I got to have dinner with a friend who is teaching out there and it was good to catch up with her.

Only I came back two days later. The rest of the team stayed there as the conference is actually 10 days long.  I caught the hospital bus back. It is more direct and I got home mid-afternoon and collapsed in a nap. Then last night I slept 11 hours straight. Feeling much better today, so back to work and getting ready for the last term!

No comments:

Post a Comment