Monday, April 15, 2013

Term Four

So the beginning of the end. And I am once again in the classroom. But this time... I am subbing for the Elementary Art teacher, who is out to have a baby. She will be here the first two weeks, so I can get the hang of it.  I have only three classes a week.  So it is not too bad.
The main problem or the worst thing about the whole arrangement is that the  art classroom is on the 4 floor of the academic building! So I have to climb all those stairs twice a week! I know, I know, the horror of it all.
But I am looking forward to interacting with three new grades. So far this year, I have taught 2nd and 3rd in the classroom, and now will have 4th, 5th, and 6th in art. The first grade teacher looked at me the other day and said, "You can have mine too."  "No thank you!" I told her.


No comments:

Post a Comment