Saturday, May 18, 2013

Cool Chair

This weekend has been our mid-term break, so a friend and I went to eat breakfast at a new place as part of an adventure. The restaruant was called Mike's Breakfast and it advertises American breakfasts and they advertize correctly! It was real good.

 The restaurant is in an old converted Rani house. The Rani were the family that historically held the position of Prime Minister during the monarchy. It was a very beautiful house and I enjoyed the architecture as much as the food.

There was a small gallery that sold things in  the upstairs part of the house/restaurant. One of the things on sale was this cute little chair. The chair actually comes apart for easy transport. But at a price of $250 I was not really interested. I was more fasinated with the woven seat and the craved elephants. But still  wasn't going to buy it. I  didn't think it would hold me for one, and I don't need another place to pile clothes and papers on in my house.
Oh yeah, and the price tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment