Monday, May 20, 2013
Fish Out of Water
I know that I live in a landlock country, but the other day I really felt like a fish out of water. Some friends invited me to a reggae concert at a local coffee shop. The music group was good, but I definitely felt a bit ...out of my comfort zone. I often forget that there is another world outside of my bubble of work and survival. I am so in my zone most of the time that the rest of the world seems so disconnected. But they need the Lord too. It was a good reminder that Jesus came and hung out with the tax collectors and the "others". He took grief for it, but he knew they needed His light too! So I am glad that I went and had a quick lesson. I pray that I can remember to be a fisher of men in all and every occasion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment