Having no clue who was in the running and what was actually happening, the winner was decided on a sudden death replay of the 18th hole. I had a great spot to watch this tug of war. I actually was taking photos and didn't realize who I was taking photos of. But I have some great shots that I will post soon. In the meantime here is the winner... a local Nepali - Shiva Ram Shresta. That was why it was historic! It has been about 7 years sinice a Nepali won the cup. Glad I was there to witness it all. Monday, May 13, 2013
Golf Anyone?
This past weekend I was out with friends on an adventure when we came across a Nepal Masters! It was the last day of the tournament, so we decided to hang around and watch. It was a good thing we did as it was a historical occasion.
Having no clue who was in the running and what was actually happening, the winner was decided on a sudden death replay of the 18th hole. I had a great spot to watch this tug of war. I actually was taking photos and didn't realize who I was taking photos of. But I have some great shots that I will post soon. In the meantime here is the winner... a local Nepali - Shiva Ram Shresta. That was why it was historic! It has been about 7 years sinice a Nepali won the cup. Glad I was there to witness it all.
Having no clue who was in the running and what was actually happening, the winner was decided on a sudden death replay of the 18th hole. I had a great spot to watch this tug of war. I actually was taking photos and didn't realize who I was taking photos of. But I have some great shots that I will post soon. In the meantime here is the winner... a local Nepali - Shiva Ram Shresta. That was why it was historic! It has been about 7 years sinice a Nepali won the cup. Glad I was there to witness it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment