
It has been such a blessing to have my parents here and to be able to talk with them and share in all that is happening. They are very godly people and have the sound biblicial perspective that is desperately needed here. My dad has been doing some teaching and mom and I have been tagging along. It is so encouraging to see how God is reminding me of His plans and His Word during these teachings. I will miss them greatly!

Fortunately God the Father is way ahead of me on this and has prepared for me a road to travel down. I am claiming that verse in 2 Tim 3:16 and looking forward to how God is going to keep that passage alive in my heart.
In the meantime, pray for me and my parents. It has been a great visit and I am so glad to have them come and see my part of the world. They are headed to PNG for the next step of their travels. They are walking into some unknowns. They will need wisdom and discernment.
May we all follow earnestly after our Heavenly Father until we see Him face to face.
No comments:
Post a Comment