Today will be tough.. I have a 26 hour wait to get through today and tomorrow. Why?! I am waiting for my folks to arrive. I am very excited that they get to come and see where I am and what I am doing. Knowing that they are squashed into airplane seats for the next 17 hours or so with a couple lay overs in Japan and Singapore, makes me happy it is them coming here and not me headed there. But I still don't like the waiting. Maybe that is why I am teaching now. So that I have something to occupy my mind.
Oh well, the wait will soon be over! Just keep them in your prayers!
At 2:30 AM this morning I got a email from my mom stating they had made it to Singapore and had about a seven layover. But they will be here soon! Should be boarding the plane about now to complete the last leg! YEAH!! and no Bandha too!
ReplyDelete