Monday, September 2, 2013

Chicken of the Sea Noodle Soup

I am sick. I have been fighting a cold/flu all weekend and today I went to work, but ended up coming home early, because I was wiped out.  I have been drink hot liquids and even taking meds ( you know I am sick if I actually take meds!!), but today when I got home I wanted soup. Chicken Noodle Soup!
But alas there was a dilemma!  (There always is in this country). I had no chicken because there have been growing outbreaks of bird flu in the valley and chicken is taboo at the moment. Plus I didn't have any defrosted.

I decided to go ahead and start making noodle soup, when I remembered that I had a can of Chicken of the Sea...good old Charlie! So now I am sitting here waiting for my Chicken Of the Sea Noodle Soup to cool a bit so I can slurp it up. Not sure that my soup has the same wholesome properties that the regular chicken noodle has for healing colds and the flu. But I am willing to test it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment