The newness has worn off and the routine has set in. So I guess I am suffering from the mid-term blahs!
My class this week was on cowboys and the character and identity they brought to the USA landscape and people. The other class will be on Craver and the peanut. In Library we are working on researching a country and making maps.
I have all my grading done and my planning is up to date. So I am sitting here wondering what to do now. Never have I been in this type of situation in a school year. It is very strange!
I need some kimbab.
My class this week was on cowboys and the character and identity they brought to the USA landscape and people. The other class will be on Craver and the peanut. In Library we are working on researching a country and making maps.
I have all my grading done and my planning is up to date. So I am sitting here wondering what to do now. Never have I been in this type of situation in a school year. It is very strange!
I need some kimbab.
No comments:
Post a Comment