So I found this recipe that I wanted to make, the only issue is that it has wheat in it so I can't eat it!
I went ahead and made some anyways and might share it with the staff today at the social/staff meeting.
It is very simple - just crush up a bag of oreo cookies (any flavor will do) and mix them into a jar of PB! Now why didn't I think of that? Probably because I can't eat it. It would be a great dip for apples.
I do like trying new recipes, just wish I could eat some. I wonder how maple syrup and PB would taste on a rice cake? Hmmmm!
I went ahead and made some anyways and might share it with the staff today at the social/staff meeting.
It is very simple - just crush up a bag of oreo cookies (any flavor will do) and mix them into a jar of PB! Now why didn't I think of that? Probably because I can't eat it. It would be a great dip for apples.
I do like trying new recipes, just wish I could eat some. I wonder how maple syrup and PB would taste on a rice cake? Hmmmm!
No comments:
Post a Comment