Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Drama, Drama, Drama!

No, not in my life per se, but on stage.  Wednesday night is the drama competition at school. There are four dramas and one dramatic reading. I am part of the dramatic reading group. I roped the leadership team into doing a dramatic reading of the Big Brag by Dr. Seuss. I will be performing the role of narrator.  To make it more play like we are doing the story with shadow puppets. It was quite a set up at dress rehearsal night last week, as it was the first time we had done anything, besides read the script. But glad I pushed them to do it, as we are the only staff group.  We, of course, have decided to only perform for entertainment value and not as part of the competition. We need to give the kids a fighting chance! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment