Tuesday, January 29, 2013

first day in G3

So today I  started my adventure with the G3 class. We had a chance to discuss the weather and climate. So we talked about the fact that if they were wise, they would buy land now here in Nepal. They all looked at me a bit  strangely... but don't worry, I've seen that look many a time. I can handle it... so I continued with this whole idea that with the reported global warming, ice caps were melting, thus sea levels were rising, thus high places in the world would see an increase of population. All those people would need housing, therefore if you bought land now, when it was needed they could use it as needed. It was quite funny to see their looks. I ,of course explained that God was ultimately in control of His creation, so we need not worry, but we are commanded to be good stewards of God's creation. One of the students said,'"Then we need to pray!"
Amen to that!

Boy, it is good to be back in the classroom again!

No comments:

Post a Comment