On Saturdays, I attend a Nepali church usually (then on Sundays, I attend an Int'l Church). However over the holidays, I have been remiss in going to the Nepali church. So this Saturday, I decided to pick up again and see how rusty my Nepali was. It was not as bad as I thought, which was a pleasant surprise. I was able to follow most of the songs. They sang " Shout to the Lord " which is a nice, slow one, making it easier to read along, but I had to stand on the fact that God understands even my 'fumblese.'
The sermon was in Nepali, but all the power points were in English. So I was able to follow the sermon too.
All in all, I have such a wonderful time of praise and worship on Saturdays. I need to be more diligent to attend.
No comments:
Post a Comment