Yes but it is a short one. only from 6 to 10 this morning and only in KTM. I think this time it is the public transportation folks. Oh well! Glad I having nowhere to go today.
In other news.... Yesterday I led chapel. I really enjoy doing it, but was a bit disappointed in the quality of my video. I did a newcast about a man named Jesus bar Joseph roaming the countryside performing miracles. As the reporter, I talked to Mrs. Jarius, a man giving away free bread, and Zaccheus, who was up in a tree again looking for people to give away money to, to find the real facts about who this man was. But it was hard to hear, so next time I am hiring a sound man! I think the message got across, and really that is all the matters. May He be glorified!
No comments:
Post a Comment