Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Journey

Yesterday, I headed to the British Embassy for some British dinner, only to find that they are closed on Mondays. We  had been on a mid-term break and through that a jaunt into town would be fun change of pace.
So with no ideas of what to do, we started walking. Then I remembered a little Israeli place in the tourist part of town. I had not been there, but I heard the humus was excellent. So we decided to head there and make it a progress dining...humus at the Israeli cafe, then chicken and salad in another place and finally dessert/ coffee at the Java. However upon arriving at the cafe and perviewing the menu, we decided just to eat there! It was delicious!  I had the chicken schwarma, I think that is what it was called, and mint tea! Heavenly!
We decided it was our new best eatery in our fair city!
After that we did go to Java and have coffee.
It was a lovely day..
But now we are back to work at a staff development day.

No comments:

Post a Comment