So as I rounded the corner and approached the main intersection between home and school, I saw a group of men sitting in front of a huge pile of freshly dug dirt and a silent bulldozer parked next to a large hole that stretched across the whole road. I thought, 'Oh no! Will I have to jump?" ( which I was not keen on doing as yesterday while walking out of a store, I misstepped and twisted my ankle...same one as last time... the store owners and workers all rushed out to assist me... which was kind of them!)
Back to my today story....so as I approached this mess, I could feel the angst rising. I really did not want to tackle this obstacle as I was carrying three very heavy bags and a purse.
Fortunately upon arriving at the bulldozer and the group of concerned citizens ( who always gather to watch construction work) I was able to get around the back end of the bulldozer...it had not dug a hole there yet!... and safely weave my way around all the irritated taxi drivers and motorcyclists who would have to find another way around the construction.
I love this country! There is an adventure everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment