So please join me in prayer for those who God is calling to be a part of the work here, that they will answer the call and be able to get here in His timing.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Pray Them In!
Last week, I started praying for our need of four middle school teachers, three primary teachers, one middle school principal, and one curriculum director for our school. I cut out little paper people and wrote the positions needed, then hung them on my wall, so that I could remind myself to pray for these positions specifically.
Recruiting staff is hard in an international school because most of it is done remotely, it takes a while for them to be able to get here, and getting people to commit to being long term staff is rare. But I know it can be done! I mean it is only nine teachers,right?! A breeze in the hands of the Almighty!
So please join me in prayer for those who God is calling to be a part of the work here, that they will answer the call and be able to get here in His timing.
So please join me in prayer for those who God is calling to be a part of the work here, that they will answer the call and be able to get here in His timing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment