Thursday, June 28, 2012

Scenes from a Bus

This is a brick factory. The valley has many
of this all over. 

Looking out into the hills.

A wedding car. There are only certain months and days
that a wedding came be celebrated. June 27th apparently
was one of those days. There were a lot of weddings
taking place as we traveled.


These women are carrying rocks from the road over to
a building site. 
Collecting water and doing the wash at the local tap.
( and I don't mean a bar)

This was the local water tap in the more rural area.

I was not to sure about those stairs. 


local eatery - kind of like a drive thru.

I was amazed with the number of people I saw just sitting
by the road side, watching the traffic. In one place, the bus
met some on coming traffic and it was a tight squeeze.
The locals all stopped to watch the "excitement" and it was
probably the topic of conversation all evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment