So I have been traveling the past two weeks and not had access to the blog spot. But I am back on Top of the World again and ready to get back into the swing of blogging.
My trip to Singapore was a good one and one that I needed to do. The school I use to work at, was celebrating their 20 anniversary and it was fun to be a part of that celebration. I also got to see some of my favorite students graduate. I hadn't told many people that I was coming down, so the surprised faces were worth it. Just wish I had had my camera out.
I got to see a lot of friends, have some good food, shop a bit, go adventuring, and rest some. It was a good trip but glad to be back in the familiar. Need to get back into the routine of things. Only 23 days of school left!
No comments:
Post a Comment