Friday, June 7, 2013

I missed the 300 mark!

I just realized that I wrote my 300th blog and didn't even blink! Oh well, you are now reading  a celebratory 302nd blog instead. Here is an interview I did  with myself about blogging.

Interviewer: So number 300 and 2. did you ever think you would get that many blogs?

ME: Well, I figured I would get close. I was trying for 365, one for each day, but I guess that was a bit unrealalistic really. I mean you have to account for sick days and bandhas!

IN: Have you every done a blog before?

ME: No, not a blog. Journals and diaries yes. But a blog? Nope.  I was actually a bit shy about doing one They seems so public. In the past I had journaled but that was just for myself and I didn't do it consistently. But this time, I wanted to bring my family and friends with me on the journey. So I decided to take the plunge and blog.

IN: So what do you feel you have accomplished with this blog?

ME: Well, as mentioned before, I just wanted to let my  friends and family know how my first year in Nepal was panning out. What interesting sights I had seen, lessons I had learned, and experiences I had endured. I think I have given an entertaining and informative picture of my first year here and hope that people know better how to pray for me as their share in my experiences.

IN: What's next?

ME: Blog 303.

No comments:

Post a Comment