Sunday, June 16, 2013

This weekend

riding boars
Had a busy weekend this weekend.
On Saturday I helped out with a phonics training all day! There were 31 teachers from the valley school and they all seemed eager to learn. So that was a blessing.
petting elephants
Then on Sunday after church a couple friends and I decided to go to lunch at this one place. Because there was a bandha ( which came as a surprise to most) we called to see if they where open. They were... but we had walk there. It took about 30 minutes and we had a light rain part of the way. But I have to say, it was actually quite enjoyable to meander through the empty streets and uncrowded sidewalks. I also realized that when there is a bandha and you are walking, you look up at the building more. I kept saying, "I don't remember that place before." It was strange.

It was good to get out of my south side routine and see another part of the city again. Good friends, good food, and good exercise! Overall it was a pleasant weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment