
As part of my enjoyment at work, I teach a group of Grade 1-3 students an after-school club. It is the photography group and yesterday for our last hurrah we decided to do..funny photos! They were quite excited about it, once they got the hang of it.

This one of them all being vacuumed was my favorite and it came out fairly well. They all loved it and had a good laugh about it.
The other one that I thought was funny was of one the kids sitting on a huge ball.
It was a good club and one of the students said, " I wish this club could go on forever!" To which I replied, " It can! But I don't need to be the teacher now. You have some skills and know how. So go out and snap photos all the time!"
No comments:
Post a Comment