Thursday, June 13, 2013

ONE YEAR and counting

Trust me, I am counting....

Well it has arrived! I have been here for ONE YEAR exactly! It has been an interesting year.
In Nepal they say of the terrain ... a little up, a little down.. so mostly flat!
That is a good description of this past year!  Ups and downs...but when I look back at it.. it is mostly just a flat plain.
So I start on year 2 and wonder with adventures are in store!?

Thank you all for following my meanderings  I appreciate your interest and prayers. I am thinking of heading off on a new venture of blogging over the course of this next year and working on some storying telling ideas. But I will keep you up to date on happenings here at the top of the world.




1 comment:

  1. A year! Amazing! Thanks for sharing the journey with us, Gretchen. It helps us know how to pray and makes our world a little bigger. I enjoy your "meanderings" :)

    ReplyDelete