Monday, June 24, 2013

Last Week of School!

Finally.... this has been a long year and there were times that I never thought the end would come. But we are now in final daze countdown.. and yes, the word 'daze' is what I typed. It is still full on... and I have two more art classes on Tuesday. So it is crazy. As I have done exiting interviews and staff evaluations the main thing that keeps coming out is  that there are too many events in this last term... and I would second that!. It's so crazy!..oh wait I said that already. Now even I am confused.

On Wednesday evening we have graduation (all three of them) and a farewell dinner, and then the kids stay for a prom like dance party. I am not staying because I need to be at work the following day for testing and teacher work day.  But I'll be glad when Friday comes and everyone is gone for the summer and I can get some work done!

three days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment