Friday, August 30, 2013

A Follow Up to Dragon Training

This morning during line up, I overheard some of the students in a class talking. They were talking Dragonese. So I went over and greeted them with a "Howdeedodeethere!" They all responded in like manner.  I asked, "warra you do?"  And they all got these blank looks on their faces. Then one kid broke out in a smile and said, " I am teaching them Dragonese."   I was pleased  and let them continue, until I heard one of the kids say, " na yum yum on di bum!" and they all broke out laughing.  So I leaned in and said, " Is that a big bucket good roarspeak?" They thought for a moment and then one of the kids said, "Na."  But they all giggled.  And so did I ...inwardly!

Later a mom came over to me and said,"My young dragon trainer came over to me last night and told me he loved me in some dragon language.  But what is a heebi jeebi?" I just laughed as I told her.

I am loving this club! 

No comments:

Post a Comment