Sunday, August 4, 2013

Meeting Together!

Every once in a while, I get an invitation to visit a village church and I never pass the invite up!  So the other day I hopped on the back of a motorcycle and headed up the valley hills to a church I had been to before. They actually had moved to a new building and I was excited about seeing some familiar faces in their new place. Fortunately it was not raining and the sunshine was wonderful as we sped towards the church.
When we got to the new site,which was a much bigger and  well constructed building than the former place, most of the ladies in the women's fellowship had gone home for lunch, so we sat around talking and watching the kids play for a while. There were a lot of kids crawling and dancing around. The study got started and slowly the church filled up until there were about 40 women there.  I am amazed to hear the testimonies and stories of the Christians and all that they have to deal with. The church is strong and growing here..God be praised!
Afterwards, I pulled out my camera and took a couple photos. It was the first time that people seemed happy to have a photo taken and of course everyone wants to see themselves.

 It is a joy to worship with believers from all over and I am thankful for these opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment