Not me!
In the last two days I have been on the run from one class to the next, up and down stairs numerous times a day, and back and forth to my office too many times to count. I actually walked into my office after I finished my After School Club ASC and said," Hello Office. Enjoying the quiet?!" Glad it didn't answer me back.
So what is all this running around about. When I am the sub finder for the elementary and when there is no one on the list... except you...you get to be the sub. Fortunately the class I have been subbing for as the past two day has all its prep times at the same time I need to be in the high school teaching. So I just drop the kids off at a related arts class and then run up to the high school to teach my 55 minutes before running down to the Elementary class again and start teaching in there again. Then today we started our ACSes today and I had signed up to lead one...How to Train Your Dragon. I should have offered to do - The History of Earwax or skipping to 100 by 2s. I had 13 kids in there eager to learn how to train a dragon... but that is another blog.
Then I had to run across town to get some supplies for my next class, before stopping at school to get my computer and then finally head home. I am wiped out! I am hoping that I don't have to sub on Wed. We will see.
By the way, I am not complaining... it is good to be busy and be tired from a good day of work!
Just glad I have a couch and a pitcher of ice tea near by 'cause I am not moving for a while!
In the last two days I have been on the run from one class to the next, up and down stairs numerous times a day, and back and forth to my office too many times to count. I actually walked into my office after I finished my After School Club ASC and said," Hello Office. Enjoying the quiet?!" Glad it didn't answer me back.
So what is all this running around about. When I am the sub finder for the elementary and when there is no one on the list... except you...you get to be the sub. Fortunately the class I have been subbing for as the past two day has all its prep times at the same time I need to be in the high school teaching. So I just drop the kids off at a related arts class and then run up to the high school to teach my 55 minutes before running down to the Elementary class again and start teaching in there again. Then today we started our ACSes today and I had signed up to lead one...How to Train Your Dragon. I should have offered to do - The History of Earwax or skipping to 100 by 2s. I had 13 kids in there eager to learn how to train a dragon... but that is another blog.
Then I had to run across town to get some supplies for my next class, before stopping at school to get my computer and then finally head home. I am wiped out! I am hoping that I don't have to sub on Wed. We will see.
By the way, I am not complaining... it is good to be busy and be tired from a good day of work!
Just glad I have a couch and a pitcher of ice tea near by 'cause I am not moving for a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment