Friday, August 2, 2013

My Affirmation Poem

The other day we were asked to write a note of affirmation to someone at school. We were given four minutes to complete are note, which can put some limitation on what to actually written. I could not think of one person, so I just started writing and then when I got done, I said, "Yep that sounds like so-and-so!" So I wrote their name  on the top and put it in their pigeon hole.  I am not sure that is the right way to affirm someone, but seeing that  they don't read my blog, they won't know ... so no worries!

I did want to share the poem.  I am thinking of maybe starting a line of cards! Let me know if you are interested in investing in the company stock plan:

You are like an Xray
transparent through and through
You are the hanger, I am a coat
I like to hang with you
You are like my glasses
that give a clearer vision
Or like the equal sign in math
bring together long division


No comments:

Post a Comment