Wednesday, August 7, 2013

First Day and oh so NOISY!

And so it begins... the first day of the school year and I am looking forward to Christmas break already. Okay.. not really but there are two weeks off in OCTOBER!!!

It was a good day. There was  a lot of energy on campus and everyone was excited about the new start. During the recess, I was in my office which right above the picnic tables and playground. Both Dan, who shares my office and I were working and I said, " What is all that noise?!" He laughed,  " Yeah .. it;s been so quiet this summer that the noise seems a bit deafening."  We figured we would get used to it eventually and probably not hear it at all in a week or so.  Throughout the day, I kept hearing unusual noises and had to remind myself that students were on campus again.

Here to another NOISY year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment