As I type this, my fingers feel as though they are burning. Why?
< < < Because of these things. Argh! I went shopping at the vegetable market this morning because I was having friends over for dinner and needed some veggies. The shop keeper threw in these chilis for the holiday special. I got home and thought I could put one in the food, so I washed it and sliced it, being sure to remove the seeds. Then threw it in pot. About two minutes later, my fingers started to tingle and where I had scratched an itch near my eyebrow also started tingling. I realized that it was the chilis, so immediately washed my hands again. It was too late. That was about 30 minutes ago and my fingers are in intense pain. Some small blisters showed up. I thought taking my mind off the fingers and typing this blog would help. But I think I need to stop typing....and find an ice cube!...
Was anyone able to eat the food?
ReplyDelete