Friday, October 5, 2012

LOP siddhiyo!

Today was the last day of my official Nepali class. Four months of tears, headaches, and small successes!  It was a sad day in a way. But one of the last things Guru asked us  to do, was to explain what was so special about the birth of Jesus. I was amazed with the question.  She has heard it all before, students are always trying to witness to the LOP gurus,  who are without real interest. It is a form of politeness mostly. So this was bit of surprise. She was asking us!

I just prayed, 'God, let me explain something to her that she has not heard." And then with four months of Nepali, I explained that what I see as special about the birth of Christ was the many prophecies foretold in the OT about it and how Jesus fulfilled them all.  She asked questions about the OT and the prophets.  She even wrote down a couple ideas we talked about, saying..."These things I need to research. I have not heard  them before."

So join me in praying for her as she searches these truths for the real Truth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment