Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Nice Day to Relax.

It has been a wonderful day to just relax and enjoy life. Today I meet up with some folks for coffee and then set off to wander the back streets of Patan and see what the next step would bring. Ended up at the Patan South Dhoka. or Gate. I always enjoy walking under that arch and thinking about the history of the city. Then I stopped at a local department store to browse the aisles for oddities. As I started off for home, a meet a friend on the street and she invited back to their house for lunch with the family. I stopped in at school to look over the classroom and lesson plans. Then headed home for a quiet evening. It was such a relaxing day. I think everyone needs one of those occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment