Friday, December 21, 2012

Last Day of Term

Wow! I have arrived at the last day of the term and the semester.  I feel so exhausted, that I actually had to drag myself out of bed, only to land face first on the floor! That is how tired I am ...but I have about three weeks of break and hope to recover a bit for the next long haul.
We have had a lot of excitement around here this week. Last night was the school Christmas Concert. It was good and the kids did a wonderful job. The weather was actually warmish, which was a good thing since we had the whole program outside.  The courtyard was packed full and everyone enjoyed the caroling and ther  refreshments.
Today we have classes in the morning ( yeah like that is going to work!) and then we are celebrating the holidays with a Snow Day. Not the type that you get to stay home for, ( KTM does not get snow in the valley), but one in which we let the kids have "snowball' fights, drink hot chocolate, and watch 'Charlie Brown Christmas'.  So the kids will be even more hyper when we finally get to send them home. It will be a sad moment for me as I am handing my class off to a new teacher but they are great kids and I will still get to teach them a couple times a week in Term 3.
It's been good, but I could really use a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment