During the Easter season, Christians frequently greet each other with the phrase, " He is risen!" To which the response is, " He is risen indeed!" So I woke this morning thinking that during Christmas we also need to have a greeting to encourage each other and to me, just saying 'Merry Christmas' to each other is a bit boring. So today whenever someone said, "Merry Christmas", I replied with, "May His second coming be soon!" It does not trip off the tongue as easily as the Easter greeting...but I did caught a lot of folks off guard today! :) I like it because it reminds us of the hope and the future that we have! God send His son as a baby the first time, soon He will return as King and Lord to rule in peace and goodwill to all mankind! What a glorious day that will be! Soooo...
Merry Christmas everyone and may His second coming be soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment