 |
| Mary Did You Know? |
On Saturday, the ICHTUS Association ( with is a conglomerate of Nepali Christian Schools in the valley) held their Christmas program at a local school. It was quite a huge event. There are about 9 schools in the association and they all preformed. The program went from 10 AM to 3 PM. I attended the last two hours and the songs, dances, and dramas were all well performed and gave the gospel message. the most moving one for me was a rendition of the song " Mary, Did You Know?" The students did a fantastic job and I got a lump in my throat.
 |
| Dance Group |
 |
| Finale Song |
 |
| Nepali Dancing (older kids) |
 |
| Special Message |
The reason I was there was too assist the guest speaker. KISC's CEO was to deliver the special message and I had to coordinate all the props for her presentation. It was quite interesting getting students to volunteer.
 |
| Nepali Dancing ( younger kids) |
The whole program was a lot of fun and a good Christmas Nepali-style experience. So glad that I got to be a part of worshiping the Lord and celebrating the real reason for the season!
No comments:
Post a Comment