A couple days ago, I caught a bus to Pokhara. The ride was about 6 hours but it was worth it! Pokhara has a very different feel about it. It is definitely more touristy, but I am enjoying the laid back feeling and walking around as if I belong. There is a street festival that started yesterday and it has brought out all the bedashis. I have met up with friends, drank a lot of chai, walked by the lake, and taken quite a few photos of this end of the Himals. They are so majestic.
The best thing about being here is the fresh clean air...have really enjoyed breathing again.
Well more to see and do today! Something about going up a mountain...wonder if I can get a taxi?
The best thing about being here is the fresh clean air...have really enjoyed breathing again.
Well more to see and do today! Something about going up a mountain...wonder if I can get a taxi?
No comments:
Post a Comment