Sunday, December 23, 2012

Meeting up with Friends

On Saturday I had the chance to go to a Nepali church over in KTM. It was good and I was able to pick out bits and pieces of all the speaking. It is slowly coming. While there a meet a couple from AZ. It is such a small world. And good to talk with them and share a common vision of christian schools for Nepali children.  After church the pastor, Brother Ram and I meet up with some friends from MO. They are here visiting and know my uncle. They also brought me my winter jacket!  I am definitely in need of it ( it was a two hot-water bottle night last night!). It was so good to catch up with them and hear all that they were doing.  I like visitors.. yes that is an invitation!

No comments:

Post a Comment