About three days ago, a group of the school's TAs were all talking about their classes' new bulletin boards for the Christmas season. I happened to overhear all the excitement and remember thinking, "Oh know, I am going to hear about this one from my TA." The next day, another TA visited our room and mentioned that I needed to come and see the bulletin board she was creating for her class. So I realized I needed to get rid of my 'bah humbug' attitude and do a board. I have a brainstorm moment and said to my TA, " Do not worry, have no fear...a Christmas bulletin board will appear!" She seemed relieved.
So here it is.... I had the students help me color in the night. My TA though it was hilarious. And when the kids saw it.. they were quite amazed to be riding camels.
After school one of the staff saw it and said, " Today in music, I taught your kids the song, We Three Kings. I didn't know you had it as your board theme?" I replied, " I didn't. I put this up while they were in music. But it does explain why they were so amazed when they got back from music to see a board that they had just sung about but instead of three... there were nine." I love God's humor.
Plus now, my TA can once again hold her head high.
No comments:
Post a Comment